Midmark AcademySM Course Listing
Based on our research, the following courses are designed to provide the essential dentistry training for you and your entire staff. We offer them as single courses and in packages that are customized to your needs.
- 436-15471 - Double Your Dentistry™ Interactive Online Course (RACE 1 Hour)
- 436-13810 - Dental Radiography Interpretation Live Webinar (RACE 1.5 Hours)
- 436-28043 - Dental Best Practices Workshop (RACE 7 Hours)
- 436-18520 - Advanced Dentistry Lab for the DVM (RACE 8 Hours)
- 436-16799 - Dental Radiography Positioning Lab for DVMs and Technicians (RACE 4 Hours)
- 436-16801 - Cleaning, Probing and Charting Best Practices Lab for DVMs and Technicians (RACE 4 Hours)
- 436-21585 - Anesthesia Monitoring 101 Best Practices for DVMs and Technicians (RACE 4 Hours)
- 436-21586 - Anesthesia Monitoring 201 Best Practices for DVMs and Technicians - (RACE 4 Hours)
These courses meet the requirements for the stated hours of continuing education credit in jurisdictions which recognize the AAVSB RACE approval. However, participants should be aware that some state boards have limitations on the number of hours accepted in certain categories and/or restrictions on certain methods of delivery of continuing education.
Maximize your dentistry potential with turn-key solutions for your continued success.
Determine Your Potential with our Dental Calculator
Periodontal disease is the #1 untreated disease in pets today. How many patients with disease are you missing and how much annual revenue could you earn?